AA 5 month new hire training?

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 2 of 4
Go to
I don't think 17 days is correct unless they've changed it.
Quote: I don't think 17 days is correct unless they've changed it.
Training happens over a span of 17 days. You work 13 of them. The 13 days includes all of indoc, a travel day to your CPO meet and greet, and the actual meeting day. You travel back home on the same day you meet with the CPO.
Home study is also fleet specific. Not sure how much longer they will be hiring into the 190 but you don’t get any fancy ethos app for the emb. Remember, it’s nice to have a month off before ipt/sims but you pay for it year two when you have to wait 3 months after your 12 month anniversary to see year 2 pay.
Hey TopGear, approximately when was your CJO compared to class offered by AA? Congrats on getting a class!
Hey!
CJO was June 11th, Class for July 23rd.
Awesome, must be a great feeling! How long after interview did they offer you class choices? Are there any 7/23 slots left or do they even disclose that? Sorry for all the questions, I’m just super pumped if you can’t tell!
Quote: Hey!
So CJO on the 11th, and got the email about a class date yesterday? Just trying to figure out the timeline, thanks and congrats!
Quote: Awesome, must be a great feeling! How long after interview did they offer you class choices? Are there any 7/23 slots left or do they even disclose that? Sorry for all the questions, I’m just super pumped if you can’t tell!
Yeah CJO on the 11th, found out about class yesterday. They don't disclose how many slots are left, not that I know anyway.
Quote: Hey!
Congrats! Just out of curiosity, what’s your background?
Helpful hint for Home Study is not to rely completely on the Ethos but to start in on study questions from AA Pilots. These will better prepare you for the written exam(which is your oral).
1  2  3  4 
Page 2 of 4
Go to