Easier commutable plane

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 3 of 3
Go to
Quote: What if you lived a base? I live in Boston and I am about to start applying JetBlue and American are my two top choices because of the Boston base. What air frame would you choose then, also what are the odds of getting Boston in training? I know the second part of the question has a ton of variables so just a guesstament is all I expect. Thanks
Very strong chance in training for BOS. Unless everyone senior to you in your class starts talking with a Boston accent on day 1, would I be worried
Quote: Very strong chance in training for BOS. Unless everyone senior to you in your class starts talking with a Boston accent on day 1, would I be worried
Only when pigs fly!!
Quote: Coming in board July 24, very excited to say the least. I’ll be a commuter from ORD. Knowing that the Bus will be a long sit on reserve, wondering if the 190 has commutable lines. Thanks in advance.

PBR
United, easy commute. Seriously... Beg borrow and cheat to get a job with an airline where you live. (I didn't read one post past your original, so this might have been mentioned already). And this isn't even bagging on JB, but work where you live.

Tex
1  2  3 
Page 3 of 3
Go to