Global Entry

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 1 of 4
Go to
Looking for recommendations for the best way to get Global Entry fee covered. Is this an expense FedEx will cover? Any recommended credit cards that reimburse the fees?

Thanks for any info!
Global Entry
Quote: Looking for recommendations for the best way to get Global Entry fee covered. Is this an expense FedEx will cover? Any recommended credit cards that reimburse the fees?

Thanks for any info!

Chase Reserve Card will reimburse you automatically if you use the card to pay. You also get $300 in travel credit per year along with a priority pass lounge access. No foreign transaction fees... more points... the list goes on and on.
Thanks! I’ll check it out.
Amex Platinum did, probably still do
I second the Chase Sapphire Reserve. Annual $300 travel credit makes it a pretty reasonably priced premium rewards card. The categories that they consider travel for the reimbursement are very broad too. Its pretty easy to make use of it.
Amex platinum yes still does $4-500 annual but you get a lot of perks. $200 in uber usage a year, $100 in rebates at bergdorf's or bloomingdale's, forgot which one, use of all their lounges at most airports, etc. Etc.
Thanks for the replies!

Appreciate it all.
Quote: Looking for recommendations for the best way to get Global Entry fee covered. Is this an expense FedEx will cover? Any recommended credit cards that reimburse the fees?

Thanks for any info!
It's only $100 for 5 years,...$20 bucks a year. Might be cheeper just to use a free credit card.
Cheers,
fbh
Download the passport app on your phone. Enter the info and hit send when you land. I’ve found this to be faster and easier than global entry. I use the iPhone. I’m sure android would have an app if you have that.
I have the free mobile passport app and yes, it has sometimes been even faster than the global entry folks. however, the last two times, it took much, much longer as they funneled everyone together.

Thanks again for all of the replies.
1  2  3  4 
Page 1 of 4
Go to