Sprint/T-mobile Merger lead to JB Merger?

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  12 
Page 2 of 13
Go to
Quote: Someone will buy JetBlue and someone will buy Alaska? Is that what the article is getting at?
No.

But you WILL be able to make wifi calls in more locations when Sprint buys JB.
Quote: Someone will buy JetBlue and someone will buy Alaska? Is that what the article is getting at?
Yes..........

Quote:
“If the big four were to believe that they could receive approval in the acquisition of certain smaller airlines, there would be bidding wars for both Alaska and JetBlue. In our view, bidding wars that would make the Alaska, JetBlue duel for Virgin America look like a used-car auction,” DeNardi predicted last year.
Quote: Yes..........
United buys JetBlue and Southwest buys Alaska...
Quote: United buys JetBlue and Southwest buys Alaska...
🙏🙏🙏

(Filler)
Quote: 🙏🙏🙏

(Filler)
I wish I didn't agree. Soo much wasted potential.
Quote: I wish I didn't agree. Soo much wasted potential.
I was always hopeful for a United merger. Then Marty got fired and it added a sense of desperation.

Marty was my one beacon of hope in upper management.
Sprint/T-mobile Merger lead to JB Merger?
You guys begging for a merger are crazy. We would get absolutely screwed, HARD. (Outside of Alaska where it would be more equal)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My initial reaction is that JB or AS are more interesting/preferable acquisitions than Hawaiian (mentioned in the OP’s article he linked to), but I’d have to look at that some more.
Quote: You guys begging for a merger are crazy. We would get absolutely screwed, HARD. (Outside of Alaska where it would be more equal)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I tend to agree...
Quote: I tend to agree...
I would happily give up my 4 years of seniority at JetBlue for a spot at bottom of a list of a real Major.
1  2  3  4  5  6  12 
Page 2 of 13
Go to