The Deal's Not Done

Subscribe
36  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  49 
Page 46 of 49
Go to
Quote: Mesa. They will anything

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
pffft there’s a point when even Mesa won’t be able to staff them.
I wonder if United and their current reduction of flights and hiring freeze will effect the transition of the 175 fleet until the virus situation passes
Quote: I wonder if United and their current reduction of flights and hiring freeze will effect the transition of the 175 fleet until the virus situation passes

Was wondering this as well.
Quote: I wonder if United and their current reduction of flights and hiring freeze will effect the transition of the 175 fleet until the virus situation passes
Why would it effect that?
Quote: Why would it effect that?
Because its going to cost them a butt load of money. Not that they didn’t already **** away a 100 million in bringing the 175 here. But subodah sent out emails for pilots on the 175 calling out sick and collecting 3.75 but its ok for United to waste money however they like? Pfft
Quote: Why would it effect that?
it’ll cost to refurbish the old planes and seeing the reduction in domestic flights along with decline in travel demand there is no need to make this move until things get back up to speed in my opinion. The airlines will have to curb spending hence our contract situation being put on pause. Everything is going on pause. Hell they just cancelled sxsw in Austin Texas. Huge music event with millions of travelers
Quote: Because its going to cost them a butt load of money. Not that they didn’t already **** away a 100 million in bringing the 175 here. But subodah sent out emails for pilots on the 175 calling out sick and collecting 3.75 but its ok for United to waste money however they like? Pfft
United is in a bad spot right now. They can’t stop TSA from closing the doors. They have three choices. Park the 36 145’s from TSA, fly them as is or carry on with the original plan and refurbish them. Two of the 3 choices is gonna cost big bucks.
Quote: it’ll cost to refurbish the old planes and seeing the reduction in domestic flights along with decline in travel demand there is no need to make this move until things get back up to speed in my opinion. The airlines will have to curb spending hence our contract situation being put on pause. Everything is going on pause. Hell they just cancelled sxsw in Austin Texas. Huge music event with millions of travelers

"Millions"...

Quote: "Millions"...

one MILLION dollars!

(I’m too lazy to post a Dr Evil pic)
Quote: United is in a bad spot right now. They can’t stop TSA from closing the doors. They have three choices. Park the 36 145’s from TSA, fly them as is or carry on with the original plan and refurbish them. Two of the 3 choices is gonna cost big bucks.
Nobody I’ve talked to at TSA is going to Expressjet so I’m not sure how they plan on staffing those jets.
36  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  49 
Page 46 of 49
Go to