How low will it go? CA and G4 FO

Subscribe
26  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40 
Page 36 of 44
Go to
Quote: Some things I noticed:
DFW 737 CA went fairly junior. I’m still surprised at the seniority disparity between the 320 and 737. Even though the 320 is a lot more comfy, they pay the same, and comfort alone shouldn’t be enough to generate such a disparity in seniority.

Also, the mass exodus of DFW 320 INT to DFW 320 DOM continues in force. The INT side must be really bad.

Another surprise: PHL 320 CA went really senior this time. Before, it was one of the most junior 320 CA slots in the system. Can’t figure that one out. Looks like people came in from all over to fill those slots. Line chasers perhaps?
It's not the comfort issue. I hate hate hate that airplane with a passion.
Quote: It's not the comfort issue. I hate hate hate that airplane with a passion.
Which? 737 or AB?
Quote: Which? 737 or AB?
horrible question
Quote: It's not the comfort issue. I hate hate hate that airplane with a passion.
Truth. The CRJ is a better plane.
Quote: horrible question
lmao......
Quote: horrible question
Best post of the week!
Quote: Some things I noticed:
DFW 737 CA went fairly junior. I’m still surprised at the seniority disparity between the 320 and 737. Even though the 320 is a lot more comfy, they pay the same, and comfort alone shouldn’t be enough to generate such a disparity in seniority.
Seniority doesn't lie! With 15,000 or so pilots seniority tends to be the ultimate truth teller. There is a reason some bases are more senior than others (CLT DFW PHX), there is a reason some positions are really senior, GP IV FO, SC RSV w/weekends off, ect....The 320 vs the 737 is no different, for whatever reason the collective has decided that the 320 is a better gig overall and with input from 15,000 people it probably is. What makes up those exact reasons? Who knows?
Quote: Seniority doesn't lie! With 15,000 or so pilots seniority tends to be the ultimate truth teller. There is a reason some bases are more senior than others (CLT DFW PHX), there is a reason some positions are really senior, GP IV FO, SC RSV w/weekends off, ect....The 320 vs the 737 is no different, for whatever reason the collective has decided that the 320 is a better gig overall and with input from 15,000 people it probably is. What makes up those exact reasons? Who knows?
I could dam near write a book why.
Quote: I could dam near write a book why.
If you're senior to me, please don't bother reading it
Meanwhile....

737 love
26  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40 
Page 36 of 44
Go to