Omni Air

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 4 of 6
Go to
Quote: Anybody hear any crickets?
No, I guess you hear only what you want to hear.
Quote: And yes, the 200k figure includes per diem and lots of extra work.
The 170k figure you mentioned is Omni 3rd year CA... and we go over 200 at about year 5 without breaking a sweat. So your numbers are really massaged and still don't add up.

Bottom line is... even on the top end pay at Endeavour you need to credit 136 hours a month all year to break 200k. Sounds like much more than doing min guarantee.
I spend enough time talking to RJ astronauts about vnav. I’m not getting into it about career choices.
Or...

...or...

...there is the remote possibility that he is just trolling.
Quote: Or...

...or...

...there is the remote possibility that he is just trolling.
Me thinks you’re correct.
United pass travel benefits
Can anybody enlighten me about the "United Pass travel benefits" that is mentioned as a perk for Omni Employees?

How easy is it to use?

Restrictions?

Any general info would be greatly appreciated.
Well, it's United, for starters...yuck.

I don't know anyone who has used it. I gather that the priority is pretty low.
Quote: Can anybody enlighten me about the "United Pass travel benefits" that is mentioned as a perk for Omni Employees?

How easy is it to use?

Restrictions?

Any general info would be greatly appreciated.
Pass travel available after 1 year of service with Omni. Priority is above all the UAL regionals(SA4). There's a fee per leg, per person based on miles flown plus the departure taxes. UAL folks are very accommodating to us so please disregard the baseless comment above.
Quote: so please disregard the baseless comment above.
My bad! That's what they told us in training, anyway, so someone should tell them to stop, I guess.
Quote: My bad! That's what they told us in training, anyway, so someone should tell them to stop, I guess.
Just like anything else in life... dont let one persons opinions shape your own!
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 4 of 6
Go to