Omni Air

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 6
Go to
Hey all, does anyone know what kind of schedule Omni Air Int operates on? All I see on their profile is 16 day. Didn’t know if that is usually like 16 on and then the rest of the month off or what. Thanks in advance
Omni doesn't do cargo. There are a number of long threads in the Charter section that have all the info you need, interspersed with the usual APC BS.

Short answer is that firstly, you owe them 18 not 16 days. Some lines are all 18 in a row, some are split into 2 or occasionally 3 blocks.
Quote: Omni doesn't do cargo. There are a number of long threads in the Charter section that have all the info you need, interspersed with the usual APC BS.

Short answer is that firstly, you owe them 18 not 16 days. Some lines are all 18 in a row, some are split into 2 or occasionally 3 blocks.
Omni is still 18?
Quote: Omni is still 18?
It’s 18, but 2 of them are over ride days long call at the end or beginning of the duty day block. For practical purposes, it’s 16... but could they, yeah.
Quote: It’s 18, but 2 of them are over ride days long call at the end or beginning of the duty day block. For practical purposes, it’s 16... but could they, yeah.
I don't think it is fair to say that. I've worked a handful of my override days, and I know others that have too. You have no say in whether you work them, and they only pay 3.5 hours. I would not be telling prospective new hires that for practical purposes you only work 16.
Can someone close this thread for being in the wrong section?
Quote: Can someone close this thread for being in the wrong section?
Why do you care?
Quote: Why do you care?
Idk... something about rumors, and people looking for information may miss it if it's in the wrong section. But yeah... you're right, let's just have a free for all. Next hiring window lets put all the gouges in the Fractional section.
No dog in this fight, but what sections should it be in...sign on the door appears to say "Part 121 pax charter airlines"...sincere question.
Moderator info
This thread was in “Cargo”, but moved here at member request.
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 6
Go to