Time building South Florida

Subscribe
4  5  6  7  8 
Page 8 of 8
Go to
Renting out cessna 150 $60 hr dry
Renting out my Cessna 150, burns 3.9GPH at long range cruise. Based KSUA can relocate, Text or Call 772-708-4104

Great for Time-Building toward commercial rating, or ATP.
Time Building
Not sure if you have found a airplane to build time in but ai have a nice 150 for rent. I dont think u will find a better deal. Text me if your interested. Doug 7724755862
Time Building
Not sure if you have found a airplane to build time in but ai have a nice 150 for rent. I dont think u will find a better deal. Text me if your interested. Doug 7724755862
Time building
Quote: Looking for someone to build flight time in South Florida. I am located in West Palm Beach area. I currently own a Cessna 150.
Hello,
I live in Orlando, FL and I am looking to build some time. Willing and able to head down to PBI. What are the rates? Text me on (321)395-9142 with more info.
Quote: Hello,
I live in Orlando, FL and I am looking to build some time. Willing and able to head down to PBI. What are the rates? Text me on (321)395-9142 with more info.
I am at KLNA and have a C172 I rent for $125. I will share the time with you. I will send you a message tomorrow.
Quote: Not sure if you have found a airplane to build time in but ai have a nice 150 for rent. I dont think u will find a better deal. Text me if your interested. Doug 7724755862
I believe we spoke via text. I haven't heard back from you.

I am interested, just need to make it happen...
Time Building FL/TX
Currently reside in Portland, Oregon. Looking for anyone in Florida or Texas to split costs in a C-172. Willing to travel from Oregon. I found this time-building gig online a few days ago in Edgewater, FL. Currently offering 100 Hour Block at $35. Let me know if anyone is interested. I can stay for a few days or a week at a time if possible.
4  5  6  7  8 
Page 8 of 8
Go to