Cassablanca, Krakow and Tel Aviv.

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 1 of 4
Go to
Didn’t expect all that.
Was it officially announced? Or still just a rumor?
It’s on jetnet.
Quote: Didn’t expect all that.
I've been to Krakow.... great place to visit, but hard to believe it could support direct US flights....
I am surprised it DFW-TLV. Thought we might do JFK-TLV or PHL-TLV. Casablanca, I don't get that one.
Quote: Casablanca, I don't get that one.
They were misinformed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gC29ArkGG0
Quote: I am surprised it DFW-TLV. Thought we might do JFK-TLV or PHL-TLV. Casablanca, I don't get that one.
Do you really think American could compete with 3 times weekly (what they’re offering out of DFW) out of JFK with twice daily Delta, El Al, twice daily United out of Newark plus El Al there?
Israel is interesting. Would have never thought we go back there after the TWA debacle.
Quote: I am surprised it DFW-TLV. Thought we might do JFK-TLV or PHL-TLV. Casablanca, I don't get that one.
It's a foothold in Africa for AA. Plus they already have a partnership with Royal Air Maroc for flights connecting in Casablanca. But DFW-TLV doesn't make much sense...I would have thought JFK or PHL for sure.
Royal Air Maroc is joining OneWorld in 2020.
1  2  3  4 
Page 1 of 4
Go to