Where do most pilots go after Republic?

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 5
Go to
Really vague question but just trying to gauge what majors prefer Republic and where most guys go after. Thanks all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lately, it seems like most guys have been heading to SWA and JetBlue. United and Delta have taken quite a few as well. I’ve only seen one go to AA recently.
Spirit takes alot of FO's as well.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
Quote: Spirit takes alot of FO's as well.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

I think that was only for a short time around when they got their contract. Spirit has become much more competitive as of recent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Where do most pilots go after Republic?
Quote: Lately, it seems like most guys have been heading to SWA and JetBlue. United and Delta have taken quite a few as well. I’ve only seen one go to AA recently.

Isn’t the only way to AA is wholly owned or military at this point?

SkyWest has had a few each month get on AA...
Quote: Isn’t the only way to AA is wholly owned or military at this point?

I have no hard data other than the scuttlebutt I’ve heard on the jumpseat, but they’ve said every class has 2-4 off the street hires. But they’re typically well connected or related to someone though.
Quote: I have no hard data other than the scuttlebutt I’ve heard on the jumpseat, but they’ve said every class has 2-4 off the street hires. But they’re typically well connected or related to someone though.
Last year, approximately 10% have been off the street, non military. This year, so far, has been about half of that.
From the Union...

970D7638-D920-43E9-AF90-C7302C7581FA.jpg

jetBlue, ACMI, other, United, Southwest, Frontier, FedEx, American, UPS, Spirit, Delta, Alaska... from most to least.

Quote: From the Union...

Attachment 4655

jetBlue, ACMI, other, United, Southwest, Frontier, FedEx, American, UPS, Spirit, Delta, Alaska... from most to least.
Is it blurry for everyone else too? I can’t read it
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 5
Go to