Thanks ALPA

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 1 of 4
Go to
I'm sure by now most of us have heard that the TSA will not be implementing their new BS program prohibiting use of KCM without being in uniform.

I am grateful for that since I never ever travel in uniform

this would not have happened without direct intervention by ALPA leadership

thanks Joe
Quote: I'm sure by now most of us have heard that the TSA will not be implementing their new BS program prohibiting use of KCM without being in uniform.

I am grateful for that since I never ever travel in uniform

this would not have happened without direct intervention by ALPA leadership

thanks Joe

There are still people having issues so I am not sure what is going on anymore.
In fact I just went through KCM in HOU now. Asked if they are still implementing the new procedures and they said yes.i had my uniform on just in case. My flight leaves in 10 mins I ain’t got time for that
Quote: In fact I just went through KCM in HOU now. Asked if they are still implementing the new procedures and they said yes.i had my uniform on just in case. My flight leaves in 10 mins I ain’t got time for that
yes the wheels of govment turn slowly
ORD
Went to O’Hare Thursday to grab my flight to work. Terminal 5 doesn’t show KCM- and I’ve never traveled out of T5 before- so I go in uniform to help get through security. Approaching security, attendant asks “are you unknown?” Never having heard that phrase before I look at him quizzically? He repeats. Then he points to the corner where there is an unadvertised KCM sign. I slide over to the KCM line and present my credentials. “Oh, you’ve been selected for a random!” Back to the security line.....
Went through CVG KCM twice this morning, out of uniform, no issues. Yes, thank you ALPA.
Three in a row got sent to random from KCM at LAS today. Luckily all in uniform and through TSA pre we went.
My personal opinion is that they got their intended outcome of upping uniform usage. By increasing the random screening rate they will get more guys in uniform to avoid some yahoo rifling through their bag, fondling his toothbrush and confiscating shampoo.
Quote: My personal opinion is that they got their intended outcome of upping uniform usage. By increasing the random screening rate they will get more guys in uniform to avoid some yahoo rifling through their bag, fondling his toothbrush and confiscating shampoo.
You may be right but I'm not sure they are related

Increased screening is independent of clothing

I think?
Way to go teamsters 1224!

Not
1  2  3  4 
Page 1 of 4
Go to