Skywest first year pay

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
I've searched and can't find good real world numbers of what Skywest pilots are taking home their first and second years with per diem, profit sharing, etc all combined. Can you guys please help me out with realistic yearly pay for first year through first year captain pay? Trying to plan finances.
General rule of thumb is to take the hourly rate x 1,000 for a rough idea. So you’re in the ballpark of ~$45,000 depending on how hard you wanna work and pick up on days off.
Quote: I've searched and can't find good real world numbers of what Skywest pilots are taking home their first and second years with per diem, profit sharing, etc all combined. Can you guys please help me out with realistic yearly pay for first year through first year captain pay? Trying to plan finances.
Already a thread on this one...

First year pay
Quote: Already a thread on this one...

First year pay
Thank you. My Google Fu must be fading.
Quote: I've searched and can't find good real world numbers of what Skywest pilots are taking home their first and second years with per diem, profit sharing, etc all combined. Can you guys please help me out with realistic yearly pay for first year through first year captain pay? Trying to plan finances.
First year FO (old pay scale), 55K
Second year FO (Old pay scale) 74K
Third year CA (new Pay scale) est. 130K
Quote: First year FO (old pay scale), 55K
Second year FO (Old pay scale) 74K
Third year CA (new Pay scale) est. 130K
I don't think 3rd year CA is 130k. More like 95k
Quote: I don't think 3rd year CA is 130k. More like 95k

I said expected, based on how much i have already made so far this year...
Quote: I don't think 3rd year CA is 130k. More like 95k
Yes it is with the new payscale, and obviously picking up according to the desired income. If you go with the minimum guarantee then no way José.
Ya. 130k is doable if you don’t commute. And if you come here with “industry experience” credit.. even easier ...
How much would a 5 year Capt make? How long does it take to get 15 days off a month? Thanks
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to