New reserve grids

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 3 of 4
Go to
Quote: When exactly should we select whether we want A, B, C, or D time?
What CinC said above, plus you can do it ahead of time for the whole month. Doesn't have to be done daily.
Thanks for the replies. Another question:

What is the official policy for commuting in?

I understand 2 options if not on JB. Are we required to call CS if we can not get on our first option? What if we can’t get on the second option? Thanks.
Quote: Thanks for the replies. Another question:

I understand 2 options if not on JB. Are we required to call CS if we can not get on our first option? What if we can’t get on the second option? Thanks.
Can I politely ask you to start another thread with all of your questions?

No you don’t have to call after your first.

Don’t take this the wrong way. But, Where is your JB pilot mentor? Do you talk to your class mates? Did you attend “a day in the life” training? You have an insane amount of questions on the JB threads.
Quote: Don’t take this the wrong way. But, Where is your JB pilot mentor? Do you talk to your class mates? Did you attend “a day in the life” training? You have an insane amount of questions on the JB threads.
This.

Or just open your contract and I don’t know, read it?
Quote: Don’t take this the wrong way. But, Where is your JB pilot mentor? Do you talk to your class mates? Did you attend “a day in the life” training? You have an insane amount of questions on the JB threads.
WTH is a jb pilot mentor?
Forgive me sir, my mentor is on vacation. Perhaps my questions are not as bad as the 50 post discussion about plugging in a headset?
Quote: Forgive me sir, my mentor is on vacation. Perhaps my questions are not as bad as the 50 post discussion about plugging in a headset?

What’s wrong with a 6 page debate about plugging in a headset??
Quote: WTH is a jb pilot mentor?
What is a juicer!
1  2  3  4 
Page 3 of 4
Go to