Should I share a room or get my own

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to
Hello,
So I'm about to sign the contract with Skywest, but I'm so confused about sharing a room during training or get my own one and pay around $2000. it is a lot of money especially when I get pay cut switching from my current job to an airline pay. Any suggestions?
If $2000 is valuable to you pick sharing a suite.
One positive aspect to having a roommate is it’s someone to study with, helped me a lot during training.
You'll get to practice a lot with a roommate. I chose having my own room though. Days are long and privacy is much needed in my opinion.
Quote: One positive aspect to having a roommate is it’s someone to study with, helped me a lot during training.
Ok,, good point
Quote: You'll get to practice a lot with a roommate. I chose having my own room though. Days are long and privacy is much needed in my opinion.
That reminds me when I use to study with my roommates during PPL, had amazing time. school put 4 people in 2 bedroom apartment. no one clean anything. stayed with them 1 month then I moved out.
I may go with my own room then, thanks!!!
Got my own room the first month.

Then I got a roommate in a sweet.

The only thing different was the living room / kitchen as we each had our own bedrooms.
If you go to training for ERJ in Denver you'll get a 2 bedroom suite to share. The kitchen will be between the 2 bedrooms so total privacy. And you don't have to pay extra. Might be different for CRJ
Quote: If you go to training for ERJ in Denver you'll get a 2 bedroom suite to share. The kitchen will be between the 2 bedrooms so total privacy. And you don't have to pay extra. Might be different for CRJ
That’s sounds good. I’m going for CRJ next year in June. I called HR and she told me there is high chance to do training in Salt Lake for ground and sim in Denver or Atlanta. So will see.
Quote: Got my own room the first month.

Then I got a roommate in a sweet.

The only thing different was the living room / kitchen as we each had our own bedrooms.

So you were able to change your mind if you would like to go with a roommate during training?
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to