Why are you still wearing your hat?

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 5
Go to
Time to fess up. Why are you still wearing it?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhnXrLbbcrc
Quote: Time to fess up. Why are you still wearing it?
Your company just announced more aircraft and another base. Are you just trolling? Or is it a true sense of entitlement? Gosh, I can’t wait until this industry inevitably takes another dump and you millennials actually have something to complain about

Now get off my lawn.
Quote: Your company just announced more aircraft and another base. Are you just trolling? Or is it a true sense of entitlement? Gosh, I can’t wait until this industry inevitably takes another dump and you millennials actually have something to complain about

Now get off my lawn.
No new airplanes, just a base...
Quote: Your company just announced more aircraft and another base. Are you just trolling? Or is it a true sense of entitlement? Gosh, I can’t wait until this industry inevitably takes another dump and you millennials actually have something to complain about

Now get off my lawn.

Ok boomer

Now get off my lawn.
You can’t afford a house
9E WILL BE THE NEXT COMAIR!!! You heard it here first again. Enjoy your soon-to-be OO Atmosphere cabins. There's a reason for the PX tail numbers and I am directly related to that reason.

Now get off my lawn.
So here's the thing.

(As much as everyone loooves to crack on millennials, who by the way go up to 34 yo according to some definitions)

The millennials are the ones WEARING the hat. I'm Atlanta it goes like this

Under 30 -wearing the hat
30-45 - half and half
45-1000 - (literally could not care either way)

My obviously scientific observations not withstanding, there's nothing entitled about trying to make contract improvements. If that's the case, there are a lot of "entitled" people at UAL/DL who think they deserve more money.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Quote: 9E WILL BE THE NEXT COMAIR!!! You heard it here first again. Enjoy your soon-to-be OO Atmosphere cabins. There's a reason for the PX tail numbers and I am directly related to that reason.
I hope you're kidding, or just really don't know what you're talking about. Cause if you're serious I bet you're a joy to fly with

Quote: I hope you're kidding, or just really don't know what you're talking about. Cause if you're serious I bet you're a joy to fly with

There are 16 current FOs that bid to fly with me, and 7 captains whom haven't updated their mesaba cards that still bid to fly with me. If there is one thing I can assure our group, it's that I am a people person and am a good person to fly with. Perhaps you know me, I hope not on here.
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 5
Go to