Advice please

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 6
Go to
Quote: Actually, the pilot group at ATI has super high morale. The majority of pilots here are very happy. We make a very fair wage, working on contract language and soft pay in next year’s negotiations and we have home basing. We are exploding with growth and will soon be taking all of the Atlas 767s flying for Amazon. We’re the primary carrier and only Amazon carrier that Amazon actually likes. We have the best on time performance. ATI is hands down the best bet for you because the future looks amazing here! If you want money, quality of life and a golden goose future, ATI welcomes you! Message me if you want more info and have an honest conversation. To many people on here are bitter about the success of ATI and you won’t get a fair review. If he’s eligible for the job, have him come here!
I get enjoying your job, I have that feeling myself, but being elated about taking flying from another carrier that might cause people to lose their jobs is a little much eh? Especially when you go on out of your way to rub their nose in it.
Quote: I get enjoying your job, I have that feeling myself, but being elated about taking flying from another carrier that might cause people to lose their jobs is a little much eh? Especially when you go on out of your way to rub their nose in it.
Although Aerospeed may be a little forward in his enthusiasm, he is not wrong. Personally I wouldn’t say ATI pilots are elated about taking “another carriers flying”. I think most ATI pilots feel for and understand atlas pilots plight. But it is business, and though it’s shameful how AAWW management is acting, that’s no reason why an ATI pilot shouldn’t be excited for the future. That’s not the same as rubbing anyone’s nose in it. This is an advice please thread, not an atlas thread. So no nose rubbing I can see.
Quote: Although Aerospeed may be a little forward in his enthusiasm, he is not wrong. Personally I wouldn’t say ATI pilots are elated about taking “another carriers flying”. I think most ATI pilots feel for and understand atlas pilots plight. But it is business, and though it’s shameful how AAWW management is acting, that’s no reason why an ATI pilot shouldn’t be excited for the future. That’s not the same as rubbing anyone’s nose in it. This is an advice please thread, not an atlas thread. So no nose rubbing I can see.
Quote: Heard from way up high today that ATI will take possession of all 17 767s from Atlas! That will make a total of 37 767s that ATI will operate for Amazon! Wow!!!
Yeah, this ^ is from the atlas sub, sure looks like nose rubbing to me.
Quote: Actually, the pilot group at ATI has super high morale. The majority of pilots here are very happy. We make a very fair wage, working on contract language and soft pay in next year’s negotiations and we have home basing. We are exploding with growth and will soon be taking all of the Atlas 767s flying for Amazon. We’re the primary carrier and only Amazon carrier that Amazon actually likes. We have the best on time performance. ATI is hands down the best bet for you because the future looks amazing here! If you want money, quality of life and a golden goose future, ATI welcomes you! Message me if you want more info and have an honest conversation. To many people on here are bitter about the success of ATI and you won’t get a fair review. If he’s eligible for the job, have him come here!
Yeah except....according to JH, ABX actually has the best on time performance.
Hahaha ATI guys “we make a very fair wage”

Yaaaaa okaayyyy
I'd sit down with your husband and talk about what sort of lifestyle you want and what makes you happy. None of this matter enough to put you or your family in any real stress.

He can also come out and jumpseat on some of our planes to see what he thinks and visit with crews on the line. That would probably be more productive than any information you get from the internet. We could walk him around the DHL hub and introduce him to some folks too. I'm not saying it would get him a job or not, but you'd get a better idea of what does and doesn't work for your family.
Quote: I'd sit down with your husband and talk about what sort of lifestyle you want and what makes you happy. None of this matter enough to put you or your family in any real stress.

He can also come out and jumpseat on some of our planes to see what he thinks and visit with crews on the line. That would probably be more productive than any information you get from the internet. We could walk him around the DHL hub and introduce him to some folks too. I'm not saying it would get him a job or not, but you'd get a better idea of what does and doesn't work for your family.
This is excellent advice
Quote: This is excellent advice
No, the only good advice is to stear clear of Atlas.
Quote: Living near CVG wouldn't make a difference for Atlas. They use gateway travel which means they will buy you a ticket from any of a long list of major airports in the country.

There's no unhappiness at ATI...yet. But their upgrade time is ridiculously low and they're short on experience.

Much of the unhappiness you might hear of is at ABX. Living near CVG is helpful for that one.

There is also Southern, owned by Atlas, which is looking for pilots who can upgrade quickly in a 737.

Then there are the Miami cargo operators - Amerijet, 21Air, etc. Proceed with caution around any of those.
Yes...you hear nothing but "happiness" coming from the Atlas and Southern crews...go there.
Thank you for all the feedback!
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 6
Go to