New Chief Pilot

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 8
Go to
Quote: Always found Bebe to be a straight shooter and an all around good Pilot advocate.

What changed?
If it's "Larry," duck and cover. No one will be safe!

Maybe the thinking is promote him to where he can't do any more damage.
Quote: If it's "Larry," duck and cover. No one will be safe!

Maybe the thinking is promote him to where he can't do any more damage.
Honest question: has he failed to back you or your crew when needed?
Quote: Honest question: has he failed to back you or your crew when needed?
Uh...yes. Demonstrated many times. He is also very biased against New hires. Don't know why. He has fired a few. Not that those who got fired shouldn't have been, but that's his first move.

You are guilty until proven innocent....of almost anything.
Quote: Uh...yes. Demonstrated many times. He is also very biased against New hires. Don't know why. He has fired a few. Not that those who got fired shouldn't have been, but that's his first move.

You are guilty until proven innocent....of almost anything.
Ok. Not the impression I’ve gotten, but there’s always time. It just seems that most guys I’ve flown with that have a negative perception of L don’t have a first hand experience to corroborate their contempt.
Quote: Ok. Not the impression I’ve gotten, but there’s always time. It just seems that most guys I’ve flown with that have a negative perception of L don’t have a first hand experience to corroborate their contempt.
I do and he was just as bad when he was in LA. Has no business being staffed in a management position.
Quote: I do and he was just as bad when he was in LA. Has no business being staffed in a management position.
I would’ve thought you’d love him if he’s firing all these insubordinate Skywest new hires
Quote: Ok. Not the impression I’ve gotten, but there’s always time. It just seems that most guys I’ve flown with that have a negative perception of L don’t have a first hand experience to corroborate their contempt.
I’ve never been disciplined by Larry, but I have given him several opportunities to be a chief pilot and support the operation. He’s failed miserably on each occasion.

For me, it’s not his distant and disaffected personality. It’s his inability to provide any real measure of leadership and support for pilots based in SFO. For someone in his position, that is contemptible.
Lin was my favorite person at any airline.
Quote: Lin was my favorite person at any airline.
This........................
Quote: Lin was my favorite person at any airline.
Did anyone ever find out who turned her in?
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 8
Go to