First world problem

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 3 of 3
Go to
Quote: After indoc.. what are the possible training locations... and is per diem paid during training?
Training is in SDF. Could do some of it in ANC if you end up on the 74. We’ve been using a 75 sim in MIA for some recurrent but I don’t know if they’re doing new hire training down there.

Don’t think we pay per diem during training but not gonna swear to it.
Quote: Training is in SDF. Could do some of it in ANC if you end up on the 74...
Could also do ALL of 747 training in ANC.
Quote: Training is in SDF. Could do some of it in ANC if you end up on the 74. We’ve been using a 75 sim in MIA for some recurrent but I don’t know if they’re doing new hire training down there.

There has not been any new hires in MIA 75 training in a long time, if ever. Only CQ.
Quote: There has not been any new hires in MIA 75 training in a long time, if ever. Only CQ.
There is talk, from the MIA instructors, of new hire training in MIA in 2020.

Mot in January, for sure.
Quote: Training is in SDF. Could do some of it in ANC if you end up on the 74. We’ve been using a 75 sim in MIA for some recurrent but I don’t know if they’re doing new hire training down there.

In reference to per diem, it is paid for all training not occurring in Louisville for new hires. As a new hire your domicile is Louisville until your release to the line. At that point your domicile is whatever was awarded i.e. 747 ANC
1  2  3 
Page 3 of 3
Go to