Already American?

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to
How many Envoy guys consider themselves “Already American?” Meaning that you are an AA pilot when you show up for indoc at Envoy, like Dacuj and some of the other recruiting staff claim.
Quote: How many Envoy guys consider themselves “Already American?” Meaning that you are an AA pilot when you show up for indoc at Envoy, like Dacuj and some of the other recruiting staff claim.
Very very few hold this opinion. The ones that do are delusional.
I consider myself like an American scab. Same job same company, but willing to work twice as much for 1/4 the pay.
I consider myself in the basement of this pyramid scheme
Quote: I consider myself in the basement of this pyramid scheme
Don't think of it that way. You are at the top of this upside down triangle. Look at you buddy, you're on top.
I am a valuable part of the AAG flying operation... So valued that they will only flow or hire 7000 more pilots to mainline by the time they get to me.

I think I am unofficially #22,222 on the unofficial Already AA seniority list.
Your Boss is AAG and your customer is also AAG. Tell me how that works. As one lifer told me, we are not an airline. We are a ground handling company. You are a pilot in a ground handling portion of AAG.
Quote: I am a valuable part of the AAG flying operation... So valued that they will only flow or hire 7000 more pilots to mainline by the time they get to me.

I think I am unofficially #22,222 on the unofficial Already AA seniority list.
It’s so unofficial, it doesn’t exist. I’m number 18,000 on the DAL list because I have an app in...
Quote: How many Envoy guys consider themselves “Already American?” Meaning that you are an AA pilot when you show up for indoc at Envoy, like Dacuj and some of the other recruiting staff claim.
lol. if you felt that way at indoc, envoy management will quickly rectify that sentiment....that you work for a regional with terrible work rules.
Quote: It’s so unofficial, it doesn’t exist. I’m number 18,000 on the DAL list because I have an app in...
Oooh,
Cool- that means I’m up to number 18001 on their list.
There IS light at the end of the tunnel
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to