RAH going to bat

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 6
Go to
Looks like the negotiations have started. Time to see how the Teamsters do.
This is one worth watching.
Hope they stand up for themselves................70 seat pay for 70 seat a/c would be a start..........good luck boys
I don't think it's likely by any means that the pilot group will take a step back. Growth is up and so are profits and stock. Hope this doesn't take too long.
Quote: I don't think it's likely by any means that the pilot group will take a step back. Growth is up and so are profits and stock. Hope this doesn't take too long.
I expect it will take quite some time. I guess that is the pessimist in me. I hope it goes quickly too, but with the companies latest actions, it would seem they are ready to play hardball. The pilot group is ready too.
I just hope teamsters is capable of throwing out the stiffarm they that's been touted.
I hope they do stand up this time.
Good luck, ToiletDuck, and all your buddies at RAH! Don't cave in to substandard BS.... we're all counting on you!
Quote: This is one worth watching.

I wish we'd hire professional negotiators to actually make it worth watching.
Quote: I wish we'd hire professional negotiators to actually make it worth watching.
I think we will be ok with the guys we got. I believe that GS, 747 teamsters head cheese, will do a fine job. I have seen him in action before. I have some friends work for an airline that the 747 represents and they got a good contract.
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 6
Go to