New Careers Site

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to
Has anyone gotten the notification that their profile has been successfully transferred to the new database?
Nope, not yet
I saw an apparently new question, do you have 125 hours logged in last 24 months or something ?
I’ve been waiting for the welcome to blueandyou.com email as well. They said to expect the email on the 10th...still nothing. Curious if they are still sending invites out from last window.
This should be a question.

Are you willing to carry an icy, wet and dripping throw carpet from one jetbridge to another, and then bring it back again so that customers can board?

-Bubs
Wait, got another one.

Are you willing to seek out ridiculous recognition for throwing bags into the jet like a Ground Ops worker?

-Bubs
Wait, got another one.

Are you willing to bid a 75 hour line with weekends and holidays off, and then pick up on the holiday and all weekends to 109 hours so that we don’t have to hire more pilots or upgrade more captains?

-Bubs
O wait I got one, are you willing to pick up trips at normal pay rates above your published line while we are in negotiations?
Straight pay on days off??? Who would do such a thing???
Quote: Straight pay on days off??? Who would do such a thing???
Idk if you're being sarcastic but anyway, It's common more than you think. I was surprised too when couple friends of mine said its almost the norm at United. But I dont think they'd do that during negotiations.

For me, I love me some 200%
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to