Almost no premium
No PS
Came to work on time bonus.....?
Jetblue 12 yr A320 FO

$189,000 flight pay
$5,400 per diem
$29,000 company DC 401k contribution
$223,400 total compensation

Blocked 485 hours. 99.8% of that compensation was at straight pay rates. Averaged 18 days off per month.
Quote: B747 CA $353,000.00 including perdiem + 10k 401k. Down 65k from last year. AirFreight is slowing down and projected to stay down in 2020. Save your pennies the world is entering a recession it seems.
Not for Jeff Bezos.....we are picking up 10 airplanes next year to fly for Amazon at SCA
Quote: Came to work on time bonus.....?

He is probably converting SWAG points to Visa gift cards. Personally I think if you’re converting to anything other than Rapid Rewards points you’re leaving free money on the table.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
AA

Year 7 320 CA pay

Gross pay: 315,000
Company 401k: 40,000
Total comp: 355,000
Total flight time: <600

A few premiums and easy garbage OT. Don’t live in base. Get to overnight at home a lot. 14-16 off a normal month. Often positive space to my 1st live leg.
Quote: He is probably converting SWAG points to Visa gift cards. Personally I think if you’re converting to anything other than Rapid Rewards points you’re leaving free money on the table.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I reduced my tax liability by calling in sick a lot this year.
I agree that if you fly and don’t want the hassle of nonrev, rapid rewards is the way to go. Otherwise, Visa cards come in pretty handy.
SWAG is a weird incentive program only because it really doesn’t enter my mind until I need a pass for someone I hate or my wife asks about it and I am like, “oh yeah, let me see if we have any points.” Seems like they are always giving us points for meeting annual goals and other weird stuff that has zero correlation to my actual job, so there are always plenty of points in my account.
It isn’t like I am going to say “Well, I have explosive poop and am hacking up a lung, but I don’t want to leave those swag points on the table, so better just go into work.”
Alaska Airlines

Year 3 pay for 8 months, year 2 pay for 4 months.

Salary was $185,077.
Bonus was $6,000
DC was $27,476

Not taking vacation months into account (14 days of vacation) I tried to work 13-14 days a month.

Credit averaged 80 hours a month or so.
Quote: I reduced my tax liability by calling in sick a lot this year.
I agree that if you fly and don’t want the hassle of nonrev, rapid rewards is the way to go. Otherwise, Visa cards come in pretty handy.
SWAG is a weird incentive program only because it really doesn’t enter my mind until I need a pass for someone I hate or my wife asks about it and I am like, “oh yeah, let me see if we have any points.” Seems like they are always giving us points for meeting annual goals and other weird stuff that has zero correlation to my actual job, so there are always plenty of points in my account.
It isn’t like I am going to say “Well, I have explosive poop and am hacking up a lung, but I don’t want to leave those swag points on the table, so better just go into work.”
And yet we both know those that do... 🤔

There’s usually enough in my account to trade for Rapid Rewards and buy tickets for the family vacation every year. So I guess it’s a nice benefit. Still wish we could have the 20% discount whenever we want vs. only twice per year. I’m bewildered by that.
Quote: Not for Jeff Bezos.....we are picking up 10 airplanes next year to fly for Amazon at SCA
I am hopeful that it will result in lots of block time for you
😀
Quote: And yet we both know those that do... [emoji848]

There’s usually enough in my account to trade for Rapid Rewards and buy tickets for the family vacation every year. So I guess it’s a nice benefit. Still wish we could have the 20% discount whenever we want vs. only twice per year. I’m bewildered by that.

Right? What the heck is up with that? Instead we get sent two codes with blackout dates in an email account that auto deletes emails after a couple of months. Hmmmmm....
2  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  22  62 
Page 12 of 75
Go to