FlexJet New Hire Aircraft

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 1 of 4
Go to
On this site, it reads that FlexJet is hiring into the Legacy 500 and Challenger 350. Is that accurate or do all new hires end up in the Phenom?

Also, is the guaranteed captain upgrade in 5 years in the Phenom?

Thanks
Quote: On this site, it reads that FlexJet is hiring into the Legacy 500 and Challenger 350. Is that accurate or do all new hires end up in the Phenom?

Also, is the guaranteed captain upgrade in 5 years in the Phenom?

Thanks
You'll get the legacy challenger or the phenom. Upgrade is under a year in the phenom.

Sent from my SM-G977U using Tapatalk
What determines which aircraft you get? Can you bid? Is it company needs? Is there a height limit for the Phenom?
Quote: What determines which aircraft you get? Can you bid? Is it company needs? Is there a height limit for the Phenom?
I have been told by numerous people that Flexjet could care less about what size you are. If you are to tall to fly what they assign you then you are let go. It is the only reason I have not applied there.
Quote: I have been told by numerous people that Flexjet could care less about what size you are. If you are to tall to fly what they assign you then you are let go. It is the only reason I have not applied there.
Considering the first time you probably get to sit in the cockpit is during sim, that seems like an odd policy since they would have already paid for a good chunk of your training.
Quote: Considering the first time you probably get to sit in the cockpit is during sim, that seems like an odd policy since they would have already paid for a good chunk of your training.
Yea your right. I am sure you know better sir.
Quote: Yea your right. I am sure you know better sir.
Didn’t say I know better. Said I thought it was an odd policy.
You’d be lucky if you got the Embraer 450/500 right off the bat. Got a tour of a Flexjet 450 awhile ago and I was impressed! Very nice airplane!
My new hire class had 6 guys, a exact mix of military and civilian pilots. The two tallest guys got the phenom and the rest of us got the legacy. Sorry to say if you’re to tall they cut you is bs! The tallest guy in my class was easily 6’4”. He’s doing fine on the line
Quote: My new hire class had 6 guys, a exact mix of military and civilian pilots. The two tallest guys got the phenom and the rest of us got the legacy. Sorry to say if you’re to tall they cut you is bs! The tallest guy in my class was easily 6’4”. He’s doing fine on the line
How long is the seat lock if you want to bid another fleet?
1  2  3  4 
Page 1 of 4
Go to