Typical schedule

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  11 
Page 1 of 16
Go to
Good morning. Would folks out there kindly offer up some schedules to look at. Focus on PHL. Thanks in advance!
In PHL the schedules range from 1 day trips to 4 day trips.

25% of trips are 1days. 43% are 4 days. The rest are 2 and 3 days. Average line is 15.5 days off and 82.5 hours of pay credits.
Greatly appreciated.
PHL
Quote: Greatly appreciated.
I’d add to Aeros’ helpful reply that if history is any guide; the later half of winter in the North East boosts Caribbean flying the proportion of day trips will increase. It was closer to 50% last year, albeit with the base being brand new...
Are you guys using PBS yet? If not, any guesstimates to positive or negative impacts it will have on scheduling?
Quote: Are you guys using PBS yet? If not, any guesstimates to positive or negative impacts it will have on scheduling?
We are still a couple months from the start of PBS.

Everyone here will have a different thing to say about PBS and really until it starts we don't know. My personal take is that it will probably have less of an effect on us that most people think. The company still creates the actual trips, PBS just distributes them differently to us. Vacation bidding will be different for sure, but I think life will mostly be the same
I haven’t found anything on long call reserve? Does Frontier have that or is only short call and airport?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No airport. Just short and long.
Would three 4 day trips per month be possible at frontier?
Quote: Would three 4 day trips per month be possible at frontier?
absolutely
1  2  3  4  5  11 
Page 1 of 16
Go to