United getting 24 more gates in DEN

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 4 of 4
Go to
Quote: Last year the FO I was flying with talked back. DEN CP monitors freq and called our CP. Got the VM. What can I say. If they hear what’s going on—and back her up—then they're more than okay with the mayhem and delays. Ops add 500 lbs and sit there with engines and pay meter running. You'll eventually be in someone’s way and she’ll call you.
Just curious... but doesn't the DEN CP have more pressing issues than to monitor a ramp freq all day? Not saying guys should be rude on the radio but to be concerned about the CP listening in to ramp communications seems excessive.
Quote: Just curious... but doesn't the DEN CP have more pressing issues than to monitor a ramp freq all day? Not saying guys should be rude on the radio but to be concerned about the CP listening in to ramp communications seems excessive.
I would have thought so. Maybe it was lost in translation to me though.
Quote: I would have thought so. Maybe it was lost in translation to me though.
Yeah... I was thinking maybe it was just a coincidence that it was overheard and not a normal, daily thing?
Quote: Yeah... I was thinking maybe it was just a coincidence that it was overheard and not a normal, daily thing?
Ramp records everything, and more than likely gave the CPO the recording of the“offensive” radio call.
Quote: Ramp records everything, and more than likely gave the CPO the recording of the“offensive” radio call.
Probably.

If ramp didn’t suck then I think radio transmission tone would be a self-correcting problem lol.

If it’s busy it’s busy but I have heard her get apperplectic when there were 2 airplanes taxing LoL. She is a piece of work for sure.
Quote: Ramp records everything, and more than likely gave the CPO the recording of the“offensive” radio call.
Makes sense.
1  2  3  4 
Page 4 of 4
Go to