Attrition to Majors/Mainline

Subscribe
2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 
Page 6 of 9
Go to
Quote: Since when?

If you look at the female and minority hiring percentages, you'll see they aren't really going out of their way to hire either. Pretty much on par with the percentage of minorities and females with ATPs.

Gotta find another excuse now my friend
Quote: If you look at the female and minority hiring percentages, you'll see they aren't really going out of their way to hire either. Pretty much on par with the percentage of minorities and females with ATPs.

Gotta find another excuse now my friend

Compare experience levels and get back to me.
Quote: Compare experience levels and get back to me.
Done. It's the same.
Quote: Compare experience levels and get back to me.
Yeah you aren't right about this. I know it's an easy excuse but it's just not true.
Quote: Yeah you aren't right about this. I know it's an easy excuse but it's just not true.

I guess the multitude of examples I've seen are just an anomaly?...

Quote: I guess the multitude of examples I've seen are just an anomaly?...

Anecdote isn’t evidence. People can’t escape confirmation bias either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Came here to say we lost 26 people to the big 3 in January and February. 15 to Delta alone, mostly civilians. Roughly a 1/4 of the losses are to the big 3, over 30 to LCC (lots of FO's too), and the rest are all over (UPS/Fedex/other/training failures). It's moving time.
Great job for those who left. Unfortunately I think hiring at the Majors is going to come to a stop really soon and stay that way for a while.
Quote: Great job for those who left. Unfortunately I think hiring at the Majors is going to come to a stop really soon and stay that way for a while.
Why? You think Corona is going to have that kind of long term impact?
The music is about to stop. Hopefully you have some decent seniority. Unfortunate time to leave for a major/LCC.
2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 
Page 6 of 9
Go to