Scheduled/Deviation travel after China

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 4 of 4
Go to
Quote: So I’m guessing you’d have no issue spending a weekend in Wuhan? 😏
I'd gladly, if FedEx flew there.
By the way, besides Guangzhou hub, which I believe is the big China hub, which other cities in China does Fedex serve regularly?
Quote: By the way, besides Guangzhou hub, which I believe is the big China hub, which other cities in China does Fedex serve regularly?
Nice try CoronaVirus... not today...
Are you this stupid that you think I am asking due to some ulterior motive? Rubbing in face? It is a legit question because I am hoping my purple friends bounce back from the pre-corona funk and the word is volume out of China is solid, both Brown and Purple are experiencing surging volumes. My question references which China hubs Fedex flies out of besides the obvious (SZX, PVG, etc). Let me make this very clear to you amigo, I have much respect for Fedex, I had offer to go there same time as Brown, no doubt would be very happy there, my friends currently there mostly domestic guys. Not trying to put down Purple one bit, simply interested/hopeful volumes surge and we all thrive!!
Quote: Are you this stupid that you think I am asking due to some ulterior motive? Rubbing in face? It is a legit question because I am hoping my purple friends bounce back from the pre-corona funk and the word is volume out of China is solid, both Brown and Purple are experiencing surging volumes. My question references which China hubs Fedex flies out of besides the obvious (SZX, PVG, etc). Let me make this very clear to you amigo, I have much respect for Fedex, I had offer to go there same time as Brown, no doubt would be very happy there, my friends currently there mostly domestic guys. Not trying to put down Purple one bit, simply interested/hopeful volumes surge and we all thrive!!

Dude.. relax.. His comment was funny as h e l l ! He was implying that YOU were the virus and asking us that so you can go infect us.. as in a joke.. lol..
Quote: Are you this stupid that you think I am asking due to some ulterior motive? Rubbing in face? It is a legit question because I am hoping my purple friends bounce back from the pre-corona funk and the word is volume out of China is solid, both Brown and Purple are experiencing surging volumes. My question references which China hubs Fedex flies out of besides the obvious (SZX, PVG, etc). Let me make this very clear to you amigo, I have much respect for Fedex, I had offer to go there same time as Brown, no doubt would be very happy there, my friends currently there mostly domestic guys. Not trying to put down Purple one bit, simply interested/hopeful volumes surge and we all thrive!!
Just do yourself a favor and stay on the UPS forum
Quote: Dude.. relax.. His comment was funny as h e l l ! He was implying that YOU were the virus and asking us that so you can go infect us.. as in a joke.. lol..
Seriously, it was a joke! A really funny one. However......the way you responded made me think, maybe you ARE the CoronaVirus after all.
1  2  3  4 
Page 4 of 4
Go to