EWR FA Base

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 5
Go to
Just announced on myfrontier. Not super surprising, but I was leaning more TPA personally. The memo specifically says no plans for a pilot base right now, but you guys know how that goes.
Quote: Just announced on myfrontier. Not super surprising, but I was leaning more TPA personally. The memo specifically says no plans for a pilot base right now, but you guys know how that goes.
Oh boy...

They did say two bases, one senior one junior...... The only thing that could be more junior than MIA would be EWR.
Quote: Oh boy...

They did say two bases, one senior one junior...... The only thing that could be more junior than MIA would be EWR.
As of last month the "wisdom" was Two bases, one Sr. one Jr. for pilots and one base for FAs. Well we've got MIA and now EWR....time for the Sr pilot base...

PLACE YOUR BETS
PHX is my bet
Money line odds anyone?

AUS +500
RDU +420
ONT +400
TPA -220
PHX -600
Quote: Money line odds anyone?

AUS +500
RDU +420
ONT +400
TPA -220
PHX -600
Boy I hope you’re right about PHX but think it’s too heavily favored. Also, don’t forget the old standby ATL and the most recent FA rumor and new dark horse...CLT.
Quote: Money line odds anyone?

AUS +500
RDU +420
ONT +400
TPA -220
PHX -600

Man, CVG doesn't even get a line? I would say around +250
And why is PHX suddenly such a sure bet? Other than everyone wants it, including me.
Quote: And why is PHX suddenly such a sure bet? Other than everyone wants it, including me.
BL was in my buddies ground school not that long ago and had a PowerPoint with a departures map. When it came to PHX he said how it was an interesting city, and other cryptic stuff.

So, ya know...MSY confirmed.
Quote: BL was in my buddies ground school not that long ago and had a PowerPoint with a departures map. When it came to PHX he said how it was an interesting city, and other cryptic stuff.

So, ya know...MSY confirmed.
ANC base confirmed
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 5
Go to