Moving up thru the ranks

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 3 of 5
Go to
Since this is the internet and we rarely deal in facts, isnt WB FO around 12000? With all the hiring this year I see it reaching my seniority level next summer which would be less than 4 years on property. Then again, it could all change tomorrow.
Quote: Most people will retire before being able to hold the 330 in CLT in either seat....seriously.
CLT 330 FO went sub 10k on the latest bid, jr to PHL 330.

too early to detect the /s tag if that’s what you were going for
Quote: short call goes more senior for widebody
Not really. Varies base to base but seems short call is the bottom in most. Long call most Junior in LAX 777.
Quote: I've been told that as a new hire / regional flow pilot at AA, you could possibly be an F/O on the 777 or 787, 2 to 2.5 years after joining AA.
Is this true, or just wishful dreaming?
Probably ends up being true. As the 787 replaces the 76 it will keep going more and more junior.
Quote: I've been told that as a new hire / regional flow pilot at AA, you could possibly be an F/O on the 777 or 787, 2 to 2.5 years after joining AA.
Is this true, or just wishful dreaming?
If the fleet plan for the next 5 years moves from 20 something 787s to the 80 something on order, I see that time frame being realistic.
Quote: If the fleet plan for the next 5 years moves from 20 something 787s to the 80 something on order, I see that time frame being realistic.
Dude your numbers are way off.
We’ve currently got 42 787’s and fleet will grow to 89.
Quote: We’ve currently got 42 787’s and fleet will grow to 89.
I’m sure most of those will be replacements for 767 and 777. I wouldn’t expect pure growth.
Quote: I’m sure most of those will be replacements for 767 and 777. I wouldn’t expect pure growth.
Correct, it’s not pure growth as 78 is replacing 76 but the 787 fleet will roughly double.
Quote: CLT 330 FO went sub 10k on the latest bid, jr to PHL 330.

too early to detect the /s tag if that’s what you were going for
wow. I confess, last time I looked it went to a 99 hire ha. So my bad.
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 3 of 5
Go to