Coronavirus? EAP is here to help!!

Subscribe
Core4!! CORE4!!

It all counts for something until it costs real money. Don’t call in sick: Call EAP!!

From yesterday’s United Daily

Keeping you informed about COVID-19

As you read in Oscar and Scott’s note earlier today, we are taking aggressive action to protect our employees, our customers and our company from the impact the coronavirus is having on our industry.

We want to make sure you have the latest information you need on the virus and on the steps we’re taking to manage through the current situation. With that in mind, we have created this new Flying Together site. News articles since January 22 are still available here.

HERE IS THE NEW FLYING TOGETHER SITE THATS GOING TO SAVE YOU FROM CORONAVIRUS

“Taking care of you at all times”

We want to thank you, our employees, for staying committed to your work and taking care of our customers and each other even as we face a high level of uncertainty around the COVID-19 outbreak. While taking care of our customers is a high priority, we want to emphasize that it is equally as important to take care of yourself and remind you that we have resources available to take care of you and your family.

United's Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is here with resources to help you and your family with issues or concerns you may face during these challenging times.

All employees and their families can use EAP services. You can reach the EAP confidentially 24/7 by calling the toll-free numbers below:
Please take the necessary precautions to stay healthy and thank you for everything you do for our customers and each other.
What exactly does EAP do during a Carona virus outbreak? They're probably all tele-commuting from home answering those hotlines. They be like chillin in their boxer shorts and slippers answering those phones around the clock.

i feel so much safer now knowing the EAP is on the case. Maybe after they watch some Dr. Marcus Welby re-runs and sleep at a holiday inn express a few nights they'll be primed and ready to protect all of UAL's front line employees.

I wonder if those hotlines are gonna buzz off the hook all night long.
EAP's work isn’t flashy or self serving. It's one on one and personal. During any downturn like this (or even in normal times) there are those among us who may want some assistance. All that can be said is, if you haven’t been down that road, there’s no way to explain how valuable they might be to you or your family. Here’s a good thing though, their phone number is in this thread.
Bingo. Clap-clap.
Quote: What exactly does EAP do during a Carona virus outbreak? They're probably all tele-commuting from home answering those hotlines. They be like chillin in their boxer shorts and slippers answering those phones around the clock.

i feel so much safer now knowing the EAP is on the case. Maybe after they watch some Dr. Marcus Welby re-runs and sleep at a holiday inn express a few nights they'll be primed and ready to protect all of UAL's front line employees.

I wonder if those hotlines are gonna buzz off the hook all night long.
probably one of the dumbest, most uninformed posts I’ve seen.
OMG!!

”Do as I say......”
Quote: OMG!!

”Do as I say......”
the old saying says " only fools trip on what's behind them!!"