what cha’ drinking?

Subscribe
6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14 
Page 10 of 15
Go to
Quote: Just picked this up on an overnight. Going to open this bad boy tomorrow.

I appreciate all the love this thread has gotten. In times like these we need an outlet and sharing a few pics of what your drinking helps out and puts a smile on a few faces. Cheers guys!
man i love me some Stagg Jr. that is some high proof bidness!!
Finishing up the last of a batch of homebrew coffee stout I made for the holidays. It turned out a little more boozy than I planned at 9% (oops...) so it's a perfect complement to this crazy month.
My family owns a distillery in OH. Making sanitizer and enjoying a nice glass of bourbon.
Quote: Just picked this up on an overnight. Going to open this bad boy tomorrow.

I appreciate all the love this thread has gotten. In times like these we need an outlet and sharing a few pics of what your drinking helps out and puts a smile on a few faces. Cheers guys!
Great find!
Can a freight dawg play???!!!!

Quote: Can a freight dawg play???!!!!
Boone's!!! LMAO!

Well played sir.
Buy local.
Crystal Lake Brewing Wake Maker Session IPA.

It’s not just for breakfast anymore!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Where in tarnation did you find this?!

Quote: Can a freight dawg play???!!!!
What’s in the bag?? Mad Dog 20/20 or Blue Nun?
Thunderbird!!!
"What's the word?THUNDERBIRD!! What's the price? A dollar TWICE!!
6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14 
Page 10 of 15
Go to