Jetblue’s silence is deafening

Subscribe
9  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  29 
Page 19 of 35
Go to
Quote: Its the only thing that makes sense- You cant have Cuomo crying on tv and then justify moving people around the country in a tube.
Looks like Easter is a target day by the Feds too.
why do dems love to cry on tv?
https://www.dropbox.com/s/qop1o7z28x...ality.pdf?dl=0

If Interpreting Figure 1 correctly: 1-LUV, 2-B6, 3-SAVE are best positioned through Q4 2020, in a Zero Revenue environment. Am I getting this right??
Quote: https://www.dropbox.com/s/qop1o7z28x...ality.pdf?dl=0

If Interpreting Figure 1 correctly: 1-LUV, 2-B6, 3-SAVE are best positioned through Q4 2020, in a Zero Revenue environment. Am I getting this right??
Those three not necessarily in that order plus Frontier are better positioned than the legacies.
Quote: Those three not necessarily in that order plus Frontier are better positioned than the legacies.
How do you know how healthy F9 is since they are private?
Quote: How do you know how healthy F9 is since they are private?
he works there and is their #1 cheerleader.
Quote: he works there and is their #1 cheerleader.
Cheerleader is an understatement. And of course, he doesn't know how healthy frontier actually is, and doesn't know how much money Indigo is willing to dump down that dump.

Ok, I don't think F9 is a dump, just thought that sounded funny. 😁
Quote: Cheerleader is an understatement. And of course, he doesn't know how healthy frontier actually is, and doesn't know how much money Indigo is willing to dump down that dump.

Ok, I don't think F9 is a dump, just thought that sounded funny. 😁
Based on past practices I think Indigo will end up buying another distressed airline
So I would tread lightly around the karma police
What’s the state of our cargo operations? I remember we expanded our partnership with some company in order to find “opportunities” to expand.
Any word on our slice of the pie, from the bailout?
Quote: Any word on our slice of the pie, from the bailout?
Someone on BP’s (very official I know) said 1.2B I believe.
9  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  29 
Page 19 of 35
Go to