Jetblue’s silence is deafening

Subscribe
12  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  32 
Page 22 of 35
Go to
Wife has been making them by the hundreds for local nursing homes (free) and we have had good luck selling some quality ones and bandana style on eBay for near cost and time to make them. I’ll be wearing one of
her creations.
Quote: Wife has been making them by the hundreds for local nursing homes (free) and we have had good luck selling some quality ones and bandana style on eBay for near cost and time to make them. I’ll be wearing one of
her creations.
She (and you) are good people. An inspiration to us all. I sincerely hope masks become commonplace (like in Japan) to all travelers. Too many don't realize that even breathing spreads viruses. Every layer of protection makes a difference. Maybe you guys can get business from the federal government as a GSA validated contractor. You'll get preferential status with your veteran status (and disability status, minority owned (woman owned), if applicable). I'm sure you could come up with an industrial scale solution to creating masks using vacuu-forming and sheet filters with a one way check valve. There's really no reason why even a NIOSH N95 standard compliant respirator couldn't be made at home.
I don’t see myself wearing a mask in the flightdeck even though it is allowed now...hope that doesn’t lead to arguments or someone telling me to wear a mask!

just curious how many people feel the same?
Quote: I don’t see myself wearing a mask in the flightdeck even though it is allowed now...hope that doesn’t lead to arguments or someone telling me to wear a mask!

just curious how many people feel the same?
I’m not wearing one on the flight deck. And as CA I won’t ask you to.
If my Captain isn’t wearing a mask can I refuse the trip?
Quote: If my Captain isn’t wearing a mask can I refuse the trip?
Yes and make sure you do it after report time so that the flight cancels.
No masks on my flight deck.
Quote: Yes and make sure you do it after report time so that the flight cancels.
So your FO decides to wear a mask... what happens next.
Quote: Yes and make sure you do it after report time so that the flight cancels.
seriously Clark?
Uh, huh....
Quote: So your FO decides to wear a mask... what happens next.
He doesn’t say a thing, because it’s not the anonymous internet anymore. #faketoughguy
12  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  32 
Page 22 of 35
Go to