Imminent Travel Shutdown

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to
Anyone else hearing rumblings of a domestic travel ban? Allegedly, headquarters is sending non-DAL based leadership back home tomorrow morning. An announcement to be made in the coming hours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I thought the White House said that was BS yesterday?

Quote: I thought the White House said that was BS yesterday?

I thought it was the NSC (semantics, I know), but they probably don’t want to freak people out until it’s time to freak people out.

Quote: Anyone else hearing rumblings of a domestic travel ban? Allegedly, headquarters is sending non-DAL based leadership back home tomorrow morning. An announcement to be made in the coming hours.

Announcement from where? Curious if you mean internal to Southwest or is it a nationwide announcement. Thanks.
Maybe they’re just having office folks work from home. Talked to someone in training admin yesterday that was doing that.
Trump just addressed this today. He said he had no plans to shutdown the airspace.
tomorrow is yet another day tho
Quote: Maybe they’re just having office folks work from home. Talked to someone in training admin yesterday that was doing that.
Correct. HDQ was issued a "Code Yellow" last night that everyone who is able to do so is to work from home beginning today through Apr 3rd.
Something is up at MDW right now. Rumor is tower will be closing for a cleaning.
Quote: Something is up at MDW right now. Rumor is tower will be closing for a cleaning.
covid-19 positive test for a controller.
https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/loca...cials/2238822/
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to