Compass Updates III: Last Double Wave

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  15 
Page 5 of 31
Go to
Anyone know if climbto350.com is still a legit jobs board anymore?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: Anyone know if climbto350.com is still a legit jobs board anymore?

They recycle a bunch of postings all the time. Some are legit, but I used to use it and never found it to be better that the Facebook group Corporate Aviation Job Listings.
Quote: They recycle a bunch of postings all the time. Some are legit, but I used to use it and never found it to be better that the Facebook group Corporate Aviation Job Listings.

Good to know. Thanks! I see it’s a pay site now anyways. I don’t remember it being that way back in the early 2000s lol

How do we effectively convert our new hopefully flight decks to the double wave? It’s like the secret handshake Btw double wave been excellent past few weeks.

Sad to see you all go like this. I was always happy to be on a compass jet for my commute into SEA.
It’s going to be a sad day when the last compass pointing Northwest flies off into the sunset. I hate this is happening to this pilot group. You are a good bunch, I hope you each find smooth skies and tailwinds when this all shakes out.
Best pilot group in the world. Never flew with a crew I didn’t enjoy.

Best wishes, guys. Truly heart breaking.
Ugh
Quote: Ugh
"Fin"

- Compass
Quote: How do we effectively convert our new hopefully flight decks to the double wave? It’s like the secret handshake Btw double wave been excellent past few weeks.

How? Simply do it! I've been explaining to some captains I've flown with now that I've moved on what the double wave is, and what it meant. None of them have complained when I've done it and the fun ones will even chuckle when they see it and hear about it.

TL;DR
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  15 
Page 5 of 31
Go to