What are the odds that we survive this

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  13 
Page 3 of 20
Go to
Quote: can't speak for him, but on the plus side, good balance sheet, low casm, low international exposure, no business travelers.

Possibly last in line for a bailout.

This won't be over soon. This situation gets worse by the day. No one will want to be on airplanes for a while.
Delta seems the most proactive, Spirit is in denial, and everyone else is in between.
Where are you finding data on Frontier’s balance sheet?
Quote: What a ridiculous post.

Frontier’s owner, owner of Indigo, couldn’t disagree with you more. He thinks it’s a good time to airline shop.

And hey Frontiers a privately held company. How the hell do you know how long they can last.

https://uk.mobile.reuters.com/articl...a7Q6RytIMjlcIo
He said airline stock not airline shop.
Quote: Where are you finding data on Frontier’s balance sheet?
Internal company memos discussing what’s going on.
Quote: Internal company memos discussing what’s going on.
Yeah, I have access to the memos. Saying we have X amount in cash is a lot different than a balance sheet. What are the debts? obligations? Etc.
Quote: can't speak for him, but on the plus side, good balance sheet, low casm, low international exposure, no business travelers.

Possibly last in line for a bailout.

This won't be over soon. This situation gets worse by the day. No one will want to be on airplanes for a while.
Delta seems the most proactive, Spirit is in denial, and everyone else is in between.
As a Spirit Pilot, yeah..... We still have classes in April.... I just don't get it.........
BTW, if/when we furlough... consider your fellow pilots not flying before you pick up a trip from the premium add folder. It’s one thing to do it during contract negotiations but it’s a completely different thing when there are guys furloughed against their will.
Quote: BTW, if/when we furlough... consider your fellow pilots not flying before you pick up a trip from the premium add folder. It’s one thing to do it during contract negotiations but it’s a completely different thing when there are guys furloughed against their will.
Agreed. This is where I’m looking for the union to negotiate a credit cap for a period of time. As well as lower the min credit. We do have some protections with the average line value. I believe it’s at 85ish. Possibly lower that as well. Tell your reps. I already have.
Quote: BTW, if/when we furlough... consider your fellow pilots not flying before you pick up a trip from the premium add folder. It’s one thing to do it during contract negotiations but it’s a completely different thing when there are guys furloughed against their will.
anyone who did during negotiations was a scumbag... this would super scumbag
It will be the same db's

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Quote: anyone who did during negotiations was a scumbag... this would super scumbag
there will always be those ppl that only look out for themselves. Sad but true.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  13 
Page 3 of 20
Go to