Just verifying the JetEdge furlough..

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to
Hey all,

I just heard unfortunately that JetEdge has furloughed 40 pilots. I wanted to verify this for the other Thread that MCRN started in Hangar Talk, regarding Hiring and Training freezes, furloughs, and shutdowns. Could someone post to verify this? Thanks.

If true, sorry to hear this and I hope that you all get back quickly.

Good luck to all and stay safe and healthy out there.
I do not know the answer but considering how many pilot job openings they have listed on their Careers section that would surprise me. Once this passes that would put them so far behind the hiring curve if they are unable to recall the laid off pilots. Hopefully that is just a rumor.
I know they furloughed thier CAs but not sure about the pilots. Now Clay Lacy for sure furloughed pilots.
Thought I heard 30 pilots furloughed - though unverified.... G200 pilots and some GIV pilots. Again, unverified. Rough time in this industry! Good luck to all!!!!!!
No two people have the same information on Jet Edge. Hopefully all is good there during this rough time. I was offered a job there 3 weeks ago and turned it down so crazy to think if layoffs are really happening.
Can confirm jet edge laid off majority of floating fleet pilots, all cabin attendants, most office staff. Skeleton crew remains and took downgrades. Avoid at all costs.
Quote: Can confirm jet edge laid off majority of floating fleet pilots, all cabin attendants, most office staff. Skeleton crew remains and took downgrades. Avoid at all costs.
They must have laid off the person who does the careers section on their website. It shows 13 pilot jobs listed. They offered me 2 jobs the early part of March. I turned them down because of the pay but I was impressed by their recruitment process and HR staff. If they really laid off that many people then it sounds like the beginning of the end. If flying picked back up they could not even support that.
Any latest news here? Anybody currently on property that could comment on current conditions and possibly pay? PM would be great too! Thank you.
Im a new hire here and am enjoying it so far. Was offered multiple lower paying jobs immediately before and after coming to work here. I’m GIV typed from a previous job. I think I’ll like it here and have room to move up.
Quote: Im a new hire here and am enjoying it so far. Was offered multiple lower paying jobs immediately before and after coming to work here. I’m GIV typed from a previous job. I think I’ll like it here and have room to move up.
hahahaha. CEO is literally the scum of the earth. Just wait.
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to