Corona Furlough

Subscribe
6  46  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  60 
Page 56 of 60
Go to
Quote: 600-700% over staffed on the reserve grid in DFW, but company won’t budge on extra days off. Classic example of why you always take full pay to the last day.

MAGMEC this post is for you. This is why you don’t “negotiate” a lower minimum guarantee. You are not saving jobs, just giving the company flexibility to pay us less if they choose.

Hope that reserve language changes come January when the new contract negotiations start.

What he said.
So it looks like for July Envoy is up to 190 departures on some days out of DFW and Mesa hits a peak of 53
Quote: So it looks like for July Envoy is up to 190 departures on some days out of DFW and Mesa hits a peak of 53
American wanted to not pay Mesa for last minute cancellations. JO told them to pound sand. American decided to act like that one emotionally unstable girlfriend, or boyfriend, we all had in highschool.
Quote: American wanted to not pay Mesa for last minute cancellations. JO told them to pound sand. American decided to act like that one emotionally unstable girlfriend, or boyfriend, we all had in highschool.
Unstable girlfriend, or a responsible corporation not wanting to waste cash when there are better options available?
Quote: Unstable girlfriend, or a responsible corporation not wanting to waste cash when there are better options available?
lol at better
Quote: American wanted to not pay Mesa for last minute cancellations. JO told them to pound sand. American decided to act like that one emotionally unstable girlfriend, or boyfriend, we all had in highschool.
lol that’s funny
Quote: So it looks like for July Envoy is up to 190 departures on some days out of DFW and Mesa hits a peak of 53
Where do you find these stats?
I believe you. Just would find it a useful tool.
Quote: Where do you find these stats?
They are listed at one of the AAG employee websites.
Quote: Where do you find these stats?

It’s an internal website anyone with an AA employee number and password can access
Quote: They are listed at one of the AAG employee websites.
AA/WO Jetnet ..
6  46  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  60 
Page 56 of 60
Go to