Stay at home hobbies

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to
During these times of much spare time and nowhere to go, what are you doing? Personally I got out my LGB trains and started building a layout.
Zoom playdates, full-service salon for stuffed animals, chemistry experiments, cookie baking, zoom karate, zoom girl scout meetings, etc

Can you tell I'm home with kids?

But seriously, at least in CA, construction is "essential" so you can get hardware and catch up on home projects. You could build some gym gear if the amazon backlog is too long. Same for cars. Or video games.
Quote: During these times of much spare time and nowhere to go, what are you doing? Personally I got out my LGB trains and started building a layout.
Are you saying you brought your LGBTrains out of the closet?
Some people watch the mating habits of the human species and similar how-to videos available on free and paid sites.
It痴 not really a hobby and I知 probably an oddity here, but, I致e been getting all of the equipment ready to go on the farm. I知 luckily (well..I think luckily) still employed as a aeromedical helicopter mechanic, so I do go the the base still for an hour or to to check out the helicopter and I知 free for the rest of the day.

Being at home more has given me a lot more time the fix leaking air conditioning systems, replacing planter bearings, nagging front hub leak on the 4 wheel drive tractor, a 4955, replaced two drive tires on a 4440 and unfortunately currently I知 on Deere service advisor looking up parts since I just found a turbo seal going out on The 4755. Troubleshot and fixed the harness on the planter. Ugh. This spare time is costing me a lot! At least everything will be ready to go to plant, and hopefully there won稚 be as many break downs this year.

I知 starting to think I知 busier than usual since I wrote of that out!
https://www.polymer80.com

got a motodremel tool?
We've been renovating our 1960's fixer of a house does that count? Otherwise getting into proper woodworking and loving it.
Finally enough of a reason to start setting up a home gym.
Pretty much doing anything to keep from watching the news or check social media too often. Riding bikes, doing a lot of cleaning/home improvement projects. Figuring out ways to save money. Cooking new foods. Mostly I知 just hoping this will end soon.
Quote: Pretty much doing anything to keep from watching the news or check social media too often. Riding bikes, doing a lot of cleaning/home improvement projects. Figuring out ways to save money. Cooking new foods. Mostly I知 just hoping this will end soon.
What kind of bikes?
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to