Does This Pilot Group Claim Moon Man?

Subscribe
5  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18 
Page 15 of 18
Go to
Quote: Thread drift...?

I mean the dude has been let go so...

let’s bring in the dead horse and start passing out sticks!
Quote: Facts do indeed matter but so do correct ICAO codes. Who the eff is CMT?

ASA, XJT, SAPA (SKW), UCA, JZA, EDV, JIA (PSA), ENY, RPA, AWI, CPZ, ASH, PDT, and LOF.
You must not know your ALPA groups. CMT is the ALPA abbreviation for CommutAir.

https://www.alpa.org/cmt
Quote: I mean the dude has been let go so...

let’s bring in the dead horse and start passing out sticks!
love me a good dead horse beating
Perhaps he could take another try at politics. His old campaign videos are still on youtube.
Quote: Perhaps he could take another try at politics. His old campaign videos are still on youtube.
it is sad and scary what social media has done to people. It's as addictive as any other drug. Begging and pleading for just one more like or comment from faceless masses. Scary thing is, there is nothing that says any of those likes or upvotes are from real people. Dealer has to give you a little for free to keep you coming back for your next fix. This is another addict with a disease that lost his job because of his addiction. Now I know I am now pot calling kettle but, moderation and responsibility is key.
​​
Quote: it is sad and scary what social media has done to people. It's as addictive as any other drug. Begging and pleading for just one more like or comment from faceless masses. Scary thing is, there is nothing that says any of those likes or upvotes are from real people. Dealer has to give you a little for free to keep you coming back for your next fix. This is another addict with a disease that lost his job because of his addiction. Now I know I am now pot calling kettle but, moderation and responsibility is key.
​​
So you're saying my backup plan of being a social media influencer isn't gonna work out!!???!
Quote: So you're saying my backup plan of being a social media influencer isn't gonna work out!!???!
Approach1260? Nah man your good. I was talking about all the other normies.
Quote: it is sad and scary what social media has done to people. It's as addictive as any other drug. Begging and pleading for just one more like or comment from faceless masses. Scary thing is, there is nothing that says any of those likes or upvotes are from real people. Dealer has to give you a little for free to keep you coming back for your next fix. This is another addict with a disease that lost his job because of his addiction. Now I know I am now pot calling kettle but, moderation and responsibility is key.
​​
he has recently stated that he resigned and wasn’t terminated.
I hope the best for him. If he is truly passionate about flying, I'm sure he will bounce back somehow.
​​
For sure. Why I got rid of social media years ago. It's funny how people post to get likes, chase and crave the attention. I knew the kind of stuff that social media did but if you want a real eye opener to how bad it is watch the documentary "The Social Dilemma"
5  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18 
Page 15 of 18
Go to