Does This Pilot Group Claim Moon Man?

Subscribe
3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  17 
Page 7 of 18
Go to
I don’t think this dude is damaging any PSA pilots reputation. Have a coke and smile, enjoy the videos.
Quote: We need to run a poll. Goin Sterile, Mike Flyte, or Moon. can’t remember the kid wearing roller blades in the terminal at work, but he should be nominated for the inaugural Regional Razzie Award.

Johnny Brite Stripes pretending to be a capt working on 9/11 I just can’t.
That was the middle aged ginger CA at GoJet that did the “Epic Wheelie” on roller shoes in the RDU airport and put it online. Did multiple other cringeworthy videos half as bad as this.

Many also defended him on here. The result was he was taken offline for a bit.
Quote: I can’t get it to play, can you summarize it for me, described video style if able.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
it’s a tiktok video of some crews dancing
Lame Stream Media?
Quote: Why doesn’t he just become a soap opera actor? Seems that’s where his passion lies anyway?

He'd be a good journalist these days!*?
Quote: I can’t get it to play, can you summarize it for me, described video style if able.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It just played fine on my MacBook Pro ...
Quote: We need to run a poll. Goin Sterile, Mike Flyte, or Moon. can’t remember the kid wearing roller blades in the terminal at work, but he should be nominated for the inaugural Regional Razzie Award.

Johnny Brite Stripes pretending to be a capt working on 9/11 I just can’t.
Razzie? I think you mean the “Tim Martins Lifetime Achievement Award”
Quote: Razzie? I think you mean the “Tim Martins Lifetime Achievement Award”
Michael Scotts’ favorite award, the Dundie!
Quote: I don’t think this dude is damaging any PSA pilots reputation. Have a coke and smile, enjoy the videos.
Don't think, that's how you get in trouble.
Quote: Don't think, that's how you get in trouble.
Not thinking got me to where I am... thinking got you to where you are :-)
3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  17 
Page 7 of 18
Go to