Face covering Laws Thread

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 8
Go to
Quote: Does anyone find the required face mask laws unconstitutional? Mandating $1000 dollar fines doesn’t make me feel like I am in America.
It’s also against the law to knowingly spread HIV. This falls along the same lines as that, especially considering that a solid chuck of people never have symptoms.
This thread is living up to its potential, sub'd
Quote: Port Jeff, Long Island you’ll be arrested by Suffolk PD for walking your dog without a mask and not social distancing.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/patch.c...sk-rule-police

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you “refuse a request” and get arrested for it, is it really a request?
Quote: Does anyone find the required face mask laws unconstitutional? Mandating $1000 dollar fines doesn’t make me feel like I am in America.
Have you read the constitution?
This is how America dies. We chop off our head to save our pinky toe.

Congrats!

Plane Coffee
Quote: This thread is living up to its potential, sub'd
haha, yes. It’s like talking politics. I already know how a flight is going to go when the other pilot is wearing a face mask.
I do find it a little ridiculous that we can where face masks in the cockpit but not grow beards. Where is that oxygen mask nonsense now?? (Just sayin)
Quote: I do find it a little ridiculous that we can where face masks in the cockpit but not grow beards. Where is that oxygen mask nonsense now?? (Just sayin)
Exactly, not to mention the rest of the worlds airliners are not falling out of the sky due to their pilots beards.
Quote: Exactly, not to mention the rest of the worlds airliners are not falling out of the sky due to their pilots beards.
it’s the mid-century military mentality that’s still pervasive through the American airline industry.

Research the coast guard. Beards were a deep part of their culture going back to their merchant marine-like roots. When the military took over more control and ‘professionalized’ the service they forced the removal of beards.

Interestingly WuhChu may change things. Think of the old 60s adage: get your hair cut, quit pot, and get a job. Only the opposite is legal currently..me thinks the hippies have won this round.
Quote: it’s the mid-century military mentality that’s still pervasive through the American airline industry.

Research the coast guard. Beards were a deep part of their culture going back to their merchant marine-like roots. When the military took over more control and ‘professionalized’ the service they forced the removal of beards.

Interestingly WuhChu may change things. Think of the old 60s adage: get your hair cut, quit pot, and get a job. Only the opposite is legal currently..me thinks the hippies have won this round.
My brother, who dropped out of high school because he was bored, currently works for a video game company on the west coast making more than most regional captains. They recruited him before he was even a senior in high school. He can work remote, loves his job, and they don’t drug test....

The hippies definitely won.
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 8
Go to