UPS Online Assessment 03/30

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to
Quote: Anyone care to explain what is on this "assessment"? Technical, personality? both?
For men, it's to make sure you are not a complete neandrethal before they call you for an interview. If it's determined that you are, you are out of luck.

I took the assesments on 3/30 as well, got the "you will be contacted" message. No news yet. On a related note, my 2007 app has a "click here to schedule an appointment with HR" but when you click on it, it goes nowhere. Any ideas?
Same here, I got the email on 3/30 and completed it a day later. I haven't heard anything from UPS yet, but a friend of mine did the assessments on the same day and has been interviewed and hired for the June 4 class. I got an email from World for me to fill out an application, but I'm a little concerned about the situation there. Sounds like some of you are in the same boat.

Bat
Quote: I took the assesments on 3/30 as well, got the "you will be contacted" message. No news yet. On a related note, my 2007 app has a "click here to schedule an appointment with HR" but when you click on it, it goes nowhere. Any ideas?
I heard that this is the same app. "system" that they also use for non-pilot applicants and that's why you see the "click here to schedule an appointment with HR" message. so ur ok, there. hope this helps. also, i filled out the app. on 4/10/07. meet all the quals includind the transoceanic etc. havn't heard anything yet. went to the job fair in atl on sat. was told by one person that i must wait for the computer to randomly select my name (which might explain why some get called and some don't) and another person told me that they will now be gearing up for interviews and to keep my eyes open for the e-mail. either way, although the wait is painfull, it is well worth it
I am waiting too and in the meantime went on an interview and was successful in obtaining position with another 121 carrier. Would much rather be in a UPS class, but will cross that bridge if and when it comes up. Took the assessment (sp?) on 3/16 and waiting as well. Figured it wouldn't hurt for the experience and maybe UPS won't call for another year - who knows!?? Anyway my current employment necessitates me to go elsewhere as there is absolutely no sign of advancement or better pay here, let alone ANY qol. Hang in there and maybe we both can laugh about it when we are in UPS school together!
thanks man. hopefuly you will hear something before you make the jump to the other place. in the mean time, good luck with any decisions you make
There are still some of us from Jan-Feb waiting for a call. I completed the assessment at the end of January.
Quote: For men, it's to make sure you are not a complete neandrethal before they call you for an interview. If it's determined that you are, you are out of luck.

Actually I thought they wanted neandrethal, easier for UPS to club crews into submission
And for you women?
I applied in the Jan APP window, recieved the assessment on 3/30, filled out on 3/31 (had some deal about a recruiter will call soon), called early this month for an interview, patiently waiting for the UP or DOWN.

BTW, RJ guy with a touch of INT'l experience

Good luck!!! Keep hope alive!!!
Quote: For men, it's to make sure you are not a complete neandrethal before they call you for an interview. If it's determined that you are, you are out of luck.

ha ha, very funny! I guess I set myself up for that one!
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to