Earnings call

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  14 
Page 4 of 31
Go to
Quote: LOL
I snapped a pic of my desktop monitor. Kids eat food at this computer and get their prints all over the screen when they touch the next thing they want to see on youtube kids.
damn, I was hoping you just finished wrenching on your 69’ Camaro or something cool like that haha.
Quote: damn, I was hoping you just finished wrenching on your 69’ Camaro or something cool like that haha.
'17 E300. Gotta put in the engine air filter.

Quote: Bought at market close today. 1,150 shares. Make be proud boys

You've publicly lost $900 this morning.
Not a loss unless you sell, amirite?

this post aged well
Quote: this post aged well
Hahahahahaha. I just bought more today. It'll come back.
Quote: this post aged well
Is that what you do, buy a stock and start mourning the next day? You know you can hold a stock for longer than one day right?
Quote: Is that what you do, buy a stock and start mourning the next day? You know you can hold a stock for longer than one day right?
Scared money don't make money
Classic. A thread with airline pilots investing......in airlines lol. This ought to be fun to watch.
Will somebody explain buying shares in a lot of nineteen? I don’t really get that. I mean odd lots are funny enough, but this is not only small, it’s a prime number...

For that matter, so is thirty-one....

Why did you make multiple transactions to buy shares at the same price (fraction of a penny difference)?

$1,300 loss in 2 days.. :-/
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  14 
Page 4 of 31
Go to