Promising Treatment & Immunity

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to
Speaking of Distributed Bio’s potential antibody therapy, they’ll have a major press release on Monday.

“6-way press release including US. Army Research Institute of Infectious Diseases @USAMRIID, Kim lab at ford, UTMB/Galveston National Laboratory @utmbnews, @CRiverLabs, @centivax and @distributedbio dropping on Monday - coordinating with media outlets to maximize impact“

https://twitter.com/curlyjunglejake/...899760641?s=21
Quote: Suprising PR release.. i don't know this company at all. I see they bought a GMP contract manufacturing facility but I can't find any products that they have an approved NDA for? I see they have some planned INDs. Maybe I'm missing it somewhere.

Looks like it was a preclinical study, in vitro. Or was animal dosing done? I can't find anything from what I read with data. Maybe something more detailed out there.

A lot has changed in monoclonal antibodies, but they still take forever to develop. Computer modeling and Carc/Tox studies being done virtually reduce time quite a bit. You never know what an antibody does until gets into the human body though. Fingers crossed....
I think no animals yet from what I read.
Quote: I think no animals yet from what I read.
Well they successfully fund raised .. wonder if they will have a stock offering now?
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to