Interview Date NetJets

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  11 
Page 1 of 14
Go to
I had an in person interview date for April and then everything went sideways. Anyone else here in that group? Passenger loads are getting bigger at my current job. Maybe things are looking up.
Quote: I had an in person interview date for April and then everything went sideways. Anyone else here in that group? Passenger loads are getting bigger at my current job. Maybe things are looking up.
I was moving through the steps as well. Radio silence since the notice postponing the interviews in mid-March. I've heard from unofficial sources that they are not planning on flushing the interview pool, but have no direct confirmation. Crossing my fingers that I won't have to start the process over from the beginning once they start hiring again!
I also was in that group. I have since emailed my contact asking if. We’re being left in the “pool”... but radio silence
Also in that group. Hoping to hear good news soon.
From an email we got at the beginning of may we’ve paused the hiring but will pick back up at the last phase they were in before hiring was paused.
Don't be discouraged. Lots going on right now. We are picking up on flights, and barring anymore freakouts and media hype you should be hearing "something" by the late part of the year. Best of luck!
Quote: Don't be discouraged. Lots going on right now. We are picking up on flights, and barring anymore freakouts and media hype you should be hearing "something" by the late part of the year. Best of luck!
Not sure how much stock to put into it, but I did have the NJ recruiter reach out last week to check up on me and see if I was still interested in the position. First time since they went radio silent in mid-March that I’d heard from them. They didn’t have a timeline for restarting the hiring process, but I took them reaching out at all as a good sign.
Wouldn’t you expect Netjets, like other aviation businesses, to consolidate fleet types further? I know the X fleet is gone and Longitudes are slowly arriving. How much longer until the venerable XLS is gone?
Quote: Not sure how much stock to put into it, but I did have the NJ recruiter reach out last week to check up on me and see if I was still interested in the position. First time since they went radio silent in mid-March that I’d heard from them. They didn’t have a timeline for restarting the hiring process, but I took them reaching out at all as a good sign.
Thats great news! Sounds really positive.
Quote: Wouldn’t you expect Netjets, like other aviation businesses, to consolidate fleet types further? I know the X fleet is gone and Longitudes are slowly arriving. How much longer until the venerable XLS is gone?

who knows? the mighty XLS is our DC3 😎✊
1  2  3  4  5  11 
Page 1 of 14
Go to