Scott Kirby - "shared sacrifice" ....

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 3 of 5
Go to
I stopped watching after scooter’s fake crying episode last month.
“Shared sacrifice” is an unfortunate choice of words because Glenn Tilton used the same. You don’t ever, EVER want to echo Tilton around this pilot group. Huge tactical error, Scott....
Quote: “Shared sacrifice” is an unfortunate choice of words because Glenn Tilton used the same. You don’t ever, EVER want to echo Tilton around this pilot group. Huge tactical error, Scott....
I guess it’s time to update the Tilton 2000 to the Kirby 2K.
Quote: “Shared sacrifice” is an unfortunate choice of words because Glenn Tilton used the same. You don’t ever, EVER want to echo Tilton around this pilot group. Huge tactical error, Scott....
SK forgot the "shared reward" part of Tilton's mantra. "shared sacrifice, shared reward". Remember that?
Only we got the sacrifice (for a decade), and management got the reward. When we reminded them of the shared reward part, we got slapped with a restraining order. It took 2.5 years after the merger to share in that reward!! Good gawd I hope we don't fall for that sh1te again. In my opinion, we would be fools to even consider it. Let's just "negotiate" for a few years.
Quote: Too tired from laying around all day to watch anything
Try Trailer Park Boys on Netflix. There is a lot of wisdom contained in that show on how to properly deal with management.
Quote: Dude for real?? It was a video, it came out. I watched it. I responded to it. I'm lapping up puke like a dog? Whaaaaa???
I wasn’t singling you out. It’s a simple fact: All management communication at high levels is choreographed and designed to manage labor. Those members of labor who spread management’s message are helping management. Those members who negotiate in public are helping management.

Pilots like to soak up information. We don’t like feeling out of control. Look at communication from management as a bad ADI. Grab a post it note, cover it up, and ignore it. If you don’t, it is easy for the ADI to create confusion leading to poor performance.
Quote: Try Trailer Park Boys on Netflix. There is a lot of wisdom contained in that show on how to properly deal with management.
Was it filmed in the LAX employee lot?
Quote: Was it filmed in the LAX employee lot?
LOL! Over by The Proud Bird? Is that lot still open to park one's RV? (Been a few years since I drove by there)
Quote: LOL! Over by The Proud Bird? Is that lot still open to park one's RV? (Been a few years since I drove by there)
It reminded me of the land of misfit toys.
Quote: Dude for real?? It was a video, it came out. I watched it. I responded to it. I'm lapping up puke like a dog? Whaaaaa???
It's all about picking the low hanging fruit. Last time I heard it was 50%+1 on the vote.
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 3 of 5
Go to