Extended Tine Off/Early Retirement Ofer

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  12 
Page 2 of 31
Go to
Quote: My wife got laid off just before this Covid mess started. I never thought I would be able to take any kind of ETO or ExTO but if she was still employed, I'd take that for a year or two.

Mine works full time. I'm already window shopping the local community college catalog thinking maybe this is a good time to learn a non aviation skill. Being home for my sons last four years of school might be too good to pass up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lots of guys with active duty or reserve retirement that could make sense to take this younger than 60
DAL here. Does this include any 401K matching and would it pay a medical plan or put the money into an RMA you could use as needed?
That seems like a solid offer. Good luck to everyone.
Quote: DAL here. Does this include any 401K matching and would it pay a medical plan or put the money into an RMA you could use as needed?
Doesn't look like it includes 401k contributions and the medical plan is included for up to 5 years. A pilot specific FAQ will be out in a few days...
Quote: Mine works full time. I'm already window shopping the local community college catalog thinking maybe this is a good time to learn a non aviation skill. Being home for my sons last four years of school might be too good to pass up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good point. Wish mine was still employed. This would be a great time to do my masters (in something outside of aviation of course). Might have to do me some serious number crunching. However, I'm not very senior and this is a pretty sweet deal. They may actually have to turn people down if they get too many takers. Especially if we really do operate a near full schedule in November and December.
Quote: Doesn't look like it includes 401k contributions and the medical plan is included for up to 5 years. A pilot specific FAQ will be out in a few days...
If it doesn’t get posted here could you PM me pls
This is a damn good deal and I hope everyone senior to me (98% of all pilots) takes it.
Extended Tine Off/Early Retirement Ofer
Quote: If it doesn’t get posted here could you PM me pls

VSP does not include 401k company contributions or profit sharing of any kind. Medical is 5 years or 65, whichever comes first for over 55, 12 mos paid cobra for 54 and under, but you can use your sick bank to buy extended medical.

ExTO includes it all. You are paid a flat rate and receive benefits as if you were an active employee.

Anyone here longer than 4.5 years should consider early separation. Just saying! 😄
1  2  3  4  5  6  12 
Page 2 of 31
Go to