AA Credit downgraded to B-

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 6
Go to
Quote: probably, around, close to, about, etc you get the point Nancy. 10% is pretty close when doing a rough guess without running the numbers. Haven’t been on jetnet today but just found a Reuter’s article quoting 40% for July. Reuter’s being far more factual than the opinion based crap articles from other outlets people are constantly posting on here and the line all the time.
Just stating factual numbers instead of personal arithmetic.

Only my friends call me Nancy.
Quote: yup! we just announced that we will be flying 55% of our domestic capacity compared to a year ago for July. Thats up from 20% for May and 25% for June when compared to 2019 numbers. Things are looking slightly better, hope the trend continues. Hell they may even have to pull some people off LOAs early if this continues
Hey, if you’re headed towards the bankruptcy cliff, might as well hit the accelerator and get there as fast as you can😬
Where's that guy that said to short AA at $9? Doing ok?
Time to learn some German:

Totgesagte leben länger!
Quote: Where's that guy that said to short AA at $9? Doing ok?
Hahahahah Hahahaha!
B-? Hell, that’s a very respectable grade!

D for diploma!
When the stock started tanking we had an old timer legacy AA pilot bragging on the line forums that he bought a ton of stock at $25/share and “had no regrets.”
Quote: Meanwhile the stock is up almost 25% today. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Up 41% by the end of the day.......... of course when the stock's that low it doesn't take much to raise the percentage, but still positive.
Are you talking about the rich Alaska pilot that was in a ****ing match with one of our rich AA captains? I'm sure he'll change his story and tell you he already got out, making a killing going the other direction.
Quote: Are you talking about the rich Alaska pilot that was in a ****ing match with one of our rich AA captains? I'm sure he'll change his story and tell you he already got out, making a killing going the other direction.
no doubt, those guys always seem to forget the stories were they lost $1,000s of dollars. If they are so good at timing/cornering the market they wouldn’t be on here posting about it, let alone “wasting” time flying airplanes...in my experience those are guys are 99% BS.
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 6
Go to